Sunday, December 22, 2013

LOVE! Three bin laundry hamper helps with sorting! Of course, I could use a six bin hamper with the crazy, anal retentive way I sort! HA! Still, very practical!

Tactile, vintage style.
Tactile, vintage style.

Download whole gallery
IrresistibleParis: THE BEST ON INTERIOR DECORATION : CHRISTIAN LIAIGRE
IrresistibleParis: THE BEST ON INTERIOR DECORATION : CHRISTIAN LIAIGRE

Download whole gallery
LOVE! Three bin laundry hamper helps with sorting! Of course, I could use a six bin hamper with the crazy, anal retentive way I sort! HA! Still, very practical!
LOVE!  Three bin laundry hamper helps with sorting!  Of course, I could use a six bin hamper with the crazy, anal retentive way I sort!  HA!  Still, very practical!

Download whole gallery
Thanksgiving center centerpieces
Thanksgiving center centerpieces

Download whole gallery
Like the dark wood and banisters
Like the dark wood and banisters

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment