Saturday, December 14, 2013

like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.

great arrangement for family room wall! Putting pictures on the wall to break up my shelves.
great arrangement for family room wall! Putting pictures on the wall to break up my shelves.

Download whole gallery
Modern home decor ideas
Modern home decor ideas

Download whole gallery
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity.  could solve my small bathroom problem.

Download whole gallery
living room design for bachelor
living room design for bachelor

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment